As co-founder of BeMeBetter, Devon’s own journey of personal and spiritual growth led her to help others achieve success. She believes in the power of mentors and coaches, and in identifying opportunities for growth and fulfillment. Her goal in assisting her clients, especially adolescents and young adults, is to help them break through their perceived limitations and live their best life.
She also works individuals with individuals seeking emotional recovery from trauma, and those overcoming drug and alcohol abuse and addiction. Devon uses several modalities with her clients, including traditional counseling and life coaching, Sandplay therapy, EMDR (eye movement desensitization and reprocessing), and physical activity and exercise.
Her new book is available on Amazon, order it by clicking the link below:
“Toxic Terms: 10 Things Never to Say to Kids…But What You Can Say Instead.”
• MS in Mental Health Counseling
• Licensed therapist, life coach, certified personal trainer
• Licensed professional clinical counselor
• National Board Certified teacher in early adolescent science
• Certified Climbing Wall Instructor, American Mountain Guides Association
• Certified Counselor, National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors